Please click Display Images or Download Pictures to properly view this email
Monday, January 27, 2014
MONGOLIA MINERAL EXPLORATION ROUND UP 2014
The 6th International Geological Forum March 20-22, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
It is our great pleasure to formally inform you that the 6th International Geological Forum "MONGOLIA MINERAL EXPLORATION ROUND UP 2014" (MMER 2014) will be held 20-22 March 2014 at the RCSC (Russian Center of Science and Culture) in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Therefore, we introduce you followings:
The 6th International Geological Forum "MONGOLIA MINERAL EXPLORATION ROUND UP 2014" shall serve as a platform for presentation and discussion of geology, stratigraphy, tectonics, magmatism, metalogeny of mineral resources, exploration methods and results, hydrogeology and geo-ecological issues in Mongolia.
March 20: Opening ceremony, Sessions for oral presentations & special lectures
March 21: Sessions for oral presentations, special lectures and posters, and the welcome dinner
March 20-21: Exhibition of minerals, rocks, fauns and photos,
March 22: International professionals to conduct brief workshop on "Geological mapping and mineral exploration".
March 22: The hiking to the Tsetsee gun (the peak of Mt. Bogd Khaan)
- Journals of Mongolian Geoscientist (in English) and "Khaiguulchin" (The Explorer, in Mongolian) will be published covering the outputs of scientific research and exploration results.
- The Exhibition of minerals, ore samples and fauns with amazing outlook and formations, collected by our geologists and scientists;
- Photo-contest that caught extraordinary natural formations and critical moments.
· Mongolian Geological Society
· Mongolian Society of Economic Geologists
· Mongolian Drilling Association
· Geophysical Society of Mongolia
· Dornod Exploration Association
· Geologist Women Club
· Ministry of Mining
· Mineral Resources Authority of Mongolia
· Nuclear Energy Agency
· General Agency for Specialized Inspection
· School of Geology and Petroleum of MUST
· Faculty of Geology and Geography of MNU
· Institute of Geology and Mineral Resources, MAS,
· Paleontological Center, MAS.
The Organizing Committee invites all interested exploration and mining companies involved in exploration and mining businesses in Mongolia to share their experience and information.
We cordially invite you to take part in the upcoming event. In the meantime, we call for your support and sponsorship.
Your generous donations and sponsorship support for this event will be sincerely appreciated by the Organizing Committee. Information for Sponsors:
· Platinum 10 mln MN₮
· Golden 5 mln MN₮
· Ordinary 1 mln MN₮
· Individual 100 000 MN₮
Benefits for Sponsors:
Platinum – Free: 2 boots, 5 blue badges, 5 yellow badges, 5 person dinner, Workshop 4 persons.
Golden – Free: 1 boot, 3 yellow badges, 3 blue badges, 3 person dinner, Workshop 2 persons.
Ordinary – 1 boot with50% discount, Free: 1 yellow badge, 1 blue badge, 1 dinner,
Sponsor's logo stands free on the website www.mmer.mn within 1 year.
Bank details for transferring donations and registration fee: GOLOMT BANK;
Beneficiary: "Mongolian Geoscientist"
Account: MNT: 1105060832, USD: 1105060833.
· Registration fee: 30,000 MNT per person; 10,000 MNT per student.
· Booth Fee: 500,000 MNT.
Sincerely yours, Organizing Committee.
For more information:
Todbileg M: Cell phone: +976-99883014, Email: email@example.com
Ochirbat M: Cell phone: +976-99085258, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bold-Erdene B: Cell phone: +976-99093913, Email: email@example.com
Munkhdul Badral Bontoi
Founder & CEO
Mobile: +976 9999 6779
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.