CPSI NewsWire brings you market updates on Mongolia, compiled by CPS International, a Mongolian marketing arm of CPS Securities, a Perth, WA based stockbroking and corporate advisory firm, specialising in capital raising for mining and junior stocks.
Wish to subscribe or unsubscribe? Let me know.
Below are highlights from Banpu's announcement to the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Notification on the announcement of takeover offer for 100% of Hunnu Coal Company Limited
September 12, Banpu Pcl (BANPU:TB) --
· Highly compelling all cash off-market takeover offer of A$1.80 per share for Hunnu Coal Limited
· Share Offer represents a significant premium to Hunnu's recent trading prices
· The Board of Directors of Hunnu has unanimously recommended that Hunnu shareholders accept Banpu's Share Offer, in the absence of a superior proposal
· A takeover offer for all Hunnu options will also be made subject to obtaining regulatory modifications and consents
· The Board of Directors of Hunnu has unanimously recommended that Hunnu optionholders accept Banpu's Option Offer, in the absence of a superior proposal
· Banpu currently owns approximately 12% of Hunnu shares (Based on 246.1 million unrestricted and restricted ordinary Hunnu shares.)
· Banpu's Offers value Hunnu's fully diluted equity at A$477 million (Based on 246.1 million unrestricted and restricted ordinary Hunnu shares and 28.3 million Hunnu options outstanding.)
"Mogi" Munkhdul Badral
Senior Client Manager / Executive Director
CPS International LLC
P Please consider the environment before printing a copy of this email.
Central Tower · 12th Floor · Left Wing · 2 Sukhbaatar Square
Sukhbaatar District 8 · Ulaanbaatar 14200 · Mongolia
CPS International is a marketing arm of CPS Securities in Mongolia. CPS Securities is a Perth, Western Australia based AFSL License Holder. To trade ASX and international stocks, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or +976-99996779.
CPS Securities, its directors and employees advise that they may hold securities, may have an interest in and/or earn brokerage and other benefits or advantages, either directly or indirectly from client transactions mentioned in correspondence from CPS International.
CPS International advise this email contains general information only and does not include advice. In preparing this communication, CPS International did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any person. As with any speculative mining company there are significant risks.