- To appoint Ministry of Finance as the shareholder of Securities Clearing House and Central Depositary LLC (SCHCD).
- To transfer central depositary and share registry functions of SCHCD into a state-owned entity to be newly established.
- To assign the duty of establishing the entity in Clause 2 of this Resolution to Minister for Finance Ch. Ulaan.
- To assign the Ministry of Finance the duty of restructuring SCHCD with the roles of securities clearing and settlement functions.
- To transfer full ownership of the legal entity in charge of securities clearing and settlement to the Mongolian Stock Exchange.
- Clause 2-5 to take effect once the legal entity set out in Clause 3 is established by government decision.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Finance Ministry to Transfer SCHCD's Securities Clearing and Settlement Functions to MSE
September 25 (Cover Mongolia) Government of Mongolia issued a resolution during a cabinet meeting held on September 18 announcing the following decisions regarding Securities Clearing House and Central Depositary LLC: