CPSI NewsWire brings you market updates on Mongolia, compiled by CPS International, a Mongolian marketing arm of CPS Securities, a Perth, Western Australia based stockbroking and corporate advisory firm, specialising in capital raising for mining and junior stocks.
Premium Quality Iron Ore Concentrates obtained from Metallurgical Testing at Selenge
July 2, Haranga Resources Limited (ASX:HAR) --
Extremely positive metallurgical test results have confirmed the quality of the magnetite ore at the Selenge Project in Mongolia and represent a substantial progression of the Project.
· Coarse grind (75µm) Davis Tube Recovery (DTR) tests were completed on 469 composite (5m) samples representing the entirety of the iron mineralisation drilled thus far at the Bayantsogt Deposit, part of the Selenge Iron Ore Project.
· DTR tests were also completed on all zones of mineralisation drilled at the nearby Dund Bulag and Huiten Gol Prospects.
· All three deposit/prospects produced a consistent, premium quality magnetite concentrate with an average grade of over 65% Fe and very low average silica content:
Summary DTR Results – Average Concentrate Quality
(80% passing 75µm, 10% yield cutoff)
Average Mass Yield
· Contaminant levels are low, apart from sulphur at Bayantsogt. This can be floated, as it is primarily in pyrite, or blended with the nearby lower sulphur material.
· The concentrates produced are of excellent quality and would achieve a significant price premium.
· 75µm may not be necessary to achieve a saleable concentrate and DTR tests will be conducted at coarser grind sizes.
· Selenge’s higher grade zones may be upgradable by simple dry magnetic separation (as at the nearby Eruu Gol mine) to allow earlier commercial production. Test work is planned.
· The 2012 drill program at Selenge has recently commenced.
"Mogi" Munkhdul Badral
Senior Client Manager / Executive Director
CPS International LLC
P Please consider the environment before printing a copy of this email.
Suite 1213 · Level 12 · 2 Sukhbaatar Square
Sukhbaatar District 8 · Ulaanbaatar 14200 · Mongolia
CPS International is a marketing arm of CPS Securities in Mongolia. CPS Securities is a Perth, Western Australia based AFSLicense Holder. To trade ASX and international stocks, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or +976-99996779.
CPS Securities, its directors and employees advise that they may hold securities, may have an interest in and/or earn brokerage and other benefits or advantages, either directly or indirectly from client transactions mentioned in correspondence from CPS International.
CPS International advises this email contains general information only and does not include advice. In preparing this communication, CPS International did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any person. As with any speculative mining company there are significant risks.